Hey, when can I have a look at your trek and trainer?
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kevin Gross Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:38 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [COWs] Re: trainer for MTB I have a brand new one (used only a few times) that I am selling as part of a package that includes a Trek 1000 that is in excellent condition (it is about 10 years old) - $300 for both. Includes a men's contour seat and a wireless computer. -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Fulford Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:21 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [COWs] Re: trainer for MTB Thanks for all the advice and ideas!! David I would like to see yours, can you call me at 205-1038 -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Cox Dodge Body Shop Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:50 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [COWs] Re: trainer for MTB I have an older rear wheel trainer that I'll sell for $40- I paid Jim Lyndon $50 for it a couple of years ago- I just don't use it anymore. I think it is a Blackburn David ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raper Family" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:19 AM Subject: [COWs] Re: trainer for MTB > > Any trainer should fit the bike. Question is how much to spend $ for wind > resistance, $$ mag, $$$ fluid, $$$$ latest & greatest technology. > > I have a mag and am happy with it. > > Ronnie > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Fulford > Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:20 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [COWs] trainer for MTB > > > Hey!! Has anyone got any ideas about a trainer for my MTB? I don't get out > as much as I would like and thought this might be a good idea to help me > have some ride time...... > Thanks > m > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chris Hawley > Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:16 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [COWs] Thurs. ride > > > Planning to ride thurs. Not sure of time I am flexible but 11 am to 12 is > a > good time to head out for me.40 or so miles 18 to 19 mph pace depending on > the wing conditions. > > Chris H. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
