Way to go Cynthia!

--- [email protected] wrote:

From: "Whalen, Kevin" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Sunday Ride Report!
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 07:01:05 -0400

While I sat at home and finished relacing a wheel Cynthia went to the MTB race in G'ville. She ended up with 4th place! There were a couple trees that tried their best to slow here down but she bounced off and kept going. I think she is trying to convince me she needs a new mtb bike.
 
Mark, I'll keep my rifles carefully hidden from my bike now! I think mine has given me a second chance since I'm fixing the back wheel for it! Looks like Tuesday or Wednesday will be a good day to check out the G'ville trails again.
 
--Kevin
 


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Fulford
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 6:41 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Friday Ride Report!

When I was going down the stairs this morning to go to Raleigh for Brookes Dance competition, I noticed a red dot on my chest! MY bike broke into the gun safe and got one of my tactical rifles and luckily I still have fast reflexes(not from working out) and dove out of the way before the shot was fired! Anyone know of a good home for a angry MTBike? If I don’t take that thing out soon we both are going to go crazy!

Mark

 

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Whalen, Kevin
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 3:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Friday Ride Report!

 

Nah, it was just pissed that he hadn't taken it out for a while. Mine has been trying the same thing but I keep jumping out of the way in time. Too much work, too little time. Can't wait for the longer daylight hours!!!!!

 

--Kevin

 

 


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chris Hawley
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 2:53 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Friday Ride Report!

It didn't feel like going out or something like that?

Chris H.

 


From: Mark Fulford <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 2:28:00 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Friday Ride Report!

My bike tripped me when I left this morning!

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Whalen, Kevin
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 2:21 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Friday Ride Report!

 

You guys are killing me with these ride reports while I am stuck at work!!!

 

--Kevin

 

 


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tim Lucas
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 2:17 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Friday Ride Report!

Chris H. & I from Wilson and Kinnie & John from Nash County cycled 48 miles today into the wind and up countless hills.  I know we crossed a gazillion bridges.  One day you guys are gonna learn to not let me have influence on the route!  I guess since I’m still at work I’ll go find me some chocolate milk!  Jeez!  I’m not sure this will make me feel better.

 

TL

<BR

 


<BR



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to