That is the scariest moment on a bike when two vehicles are coming at you side 
by side.  That is a true disregard for human life!  Glad you're around  to ride 
Friday.  I'll be there.

Tim



  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Kinnie Pruden 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:16 PM
  Subject: [COWs] dogs


  I had an encounter with a dog yesterday; he/she was driving a very large, 
road-hogging SUV.  This dog, instead of chasing me, decided to meet me head-on 
by passing a car.  There was no shoulder and I was hemmed in by a mailbox.  It 
was one of those moments where you just look at the road then thank God after 
for no bone crushing noises.

  Chris, still up for a ride Friday?  Leave from front of my house?  9:00 or 
10:00?  Tim, are you available to ride Friday?

  Kinnie


  

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to