I assume you guys are not going to try and ride with all the storms popping up 
and the tornado watch that is out?  although that would be some killer tail 
wind. haha

--- On Wed, 5/6/09, Mike Kinney <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Mike Kinney <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Wed 05Apr2009 5:30 pm YMCA
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 7:23 AM



Get ready for some fun cycling tonight.  I am bringing my old bike, dog whacker 
stick (frame pump), and bike that rode through weeks of debris after hurricane 
Fran in Wake county.  
 
I am bringing a great attitude.  God is providing 78°F with 12 mph breeze from 
the South.  There is a chance of a shower late in the ride.  See y'all behind 
the YMCA for the ride at 5:30 pm.  Mike Kinney




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to