We had an all-star lineup for the ride tonight.  Jon Anderson was back in town, 
Matt, Chris H., David C., Jim, Mike K., Jonathan and myself pulled out from the 
"Y" at 5:30 and the fun began.  As I look back I now realize that I should have 
eased up a little on the first leg of the ride because there was a lot of ego 
and testosterone floating around in the pack tonight.  The ride was way to 
spirited to hold the group together.  When Jon came riding up in his bare feet, 
I knew we were in trouble.  It was a lot of fun though I would not have had 
enough recovery drinks in the fridge for another 20 miles at that pace.

Tim  
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to