Yes, one cool dude.  He  recently had to get a 'new' bicycle.  You might
remember seeing
him  riding around Wilson all these years on a red bike that had a *steering
wheel* for
the handle-bars.  Mr. Walston has been riding as long as I can remember.
That was a
long time ago.  The awesome part is he is still out there riding for health
and enjoyment!
Enjoyed meeting several of you last night.  Nice ride.  Missed my motivators
however!



On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Whalen, Kevin <[email protected]>wrote:

>  Hi all,
> Here's a pic from the Ride yesterday evening that Kim took. See how many
> people you can recognize. One other note, the man with the peach
> shirt/khakis and glasses in the middle is 91 years old!!! I honestly hope
> I'm able to be riding when I get that old!
>
> I hope some of you have a chance to get out and ride today. It's way too
> nice a day to not ride!
>
>
>
> --Kevin
>
> DISCLAIMER:
> This e-mail is for the intended recipient only
>
> If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then
> delete it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or
> reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
>
> If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please
> notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.
>
> >
>


-- 
===
ssp

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to