I'm out tonight.  Probably try to get some miles in tomorrow evening if anyone 
is interested?
could also go early tomorrow morning or do the lunch time ride.
 
David C.

--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Tim Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Tim Lucas <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Re: Wed evening ride
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 3:24 PM








Yep!
 
 




From: [email protected] [mailto: 
[email protected] ] On Behalf Of david caudle
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Wed evening ride
 





weather permitting anyone planning to be at the Y at 5:30 today?

 

David C.



--- On Mon, 6/15/09, SteveS < [email protected] > wrote:


From: SteveS < [email protected] >
Subject: [COWs] Weekend Ride report
To: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" < [email protected] >
Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 7:13 AM


Jim, SteveT, WallaceT, Dan MacLachlan, and I did the TRYSports Battle
at Buckhorn Triathlon Saturday morning.  SteveT represented Wilson and
the COWs well.  He was the top male from Wilson and the 18th overall
male with a time of 1:30:06.  Dan came was second behind SteveT and
29th overall male.  Jim's relay team, the Ageless Amphibians, finished
first in the relay division with a time of 1:30:52.  The Dynamic Duo
of Mark Matthews and WallaceT finished third in the relay with a time
of 1:33:58.  Based on the write up in today's paper, the feedback was
very positive and a great time was had by all.  Hopefully this will
become an annual event.

Full field results can be found at the link below:
http://www.fsseries.com/uploads/61320091648_Buckhorn%20Results2.htm

Sunday,
Nick, Doc, Prafka, DavidC and I did the Lucama ride.  I was hoping for
a tame "Recovery" ride and that is exactly what I got.  I believe we
had a tail wind for most of the ride because I don't think I've ever
gone that fast for 32 miles.  Very good ride with a strong finish on
Downing Street .

SteveS


 




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to