Hey Jon, 

I'd love to ride!  I have a 10 mile time trial for Saturday the 4th (1 hr total 
ride).  I'd love company. Tim was nice enough to join me on my last TT.  I 
could do this on Saturday or Sunday, whichever has the most agreeable; i.e. 
lowest, winds.  Email me or call (number below) later next week if this still 
works for you.

Kinnie




________________________________
From: Jon Anderson <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:15:41 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Atlantic Beach


Hey Kinnie, 

I will be there for July 4th weekend if you want to try to get together.  I 
have a camper at the Bogue Pier that I will be at but will ride up and meet you 
if you want to ride Sat or Sun morning.  Let me know.


On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:13 PM, Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> wrote:

I will be at the beach for the next three weeks (Pine Knoll Shores).  If anyone 
comes up my way I'd love to ride with a friend.  Send an email, or call me at 
252-908-0155.  Kinnie



      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to