Hi all. Sorry if you have already read this on the other thread, but I am trying to figure out the posting/responding process on google - different than Yahoo.
The Rocky Mount riding group has about 8 members or so that plan to ride a 70ish mile route (hoping to avg 18+ for duration) that will go toward Wilson and then out to Bailey and the Boy Scout Camp. It would be great if the Wilson group could meet up with us and we could ride together. We will leave Belton & Schrimper in RM at 6AM and I expect we should reach Silver Lake or Hornes Church Rd at about 7 to 7:15. I saw that your group may be leaving from the Starbucks at 7. I will attach the link to the route we will ride. If you think you could meet up with us, please let me know so we can expect to be on the look out for you. My email is : [email protected]. Thanks. Eric Seale --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
