Great! I'll stay in touch. kp
________________________________ From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 1:58:30 PM Subject: [COWs] Re: rides I'm out this week except my solo rides after work.I'm starting midnight to 8 am shift Tues. Would like to get a ride set up some time in the near future though.I would love to do a century ride with you and Tim.More riders if we can arrange it. Chris H. ________________________________ From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 10:32:50 AM Subject: [COWs] Re: rides Bummer. What about Thursday? kp ________________________________ From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 9:45:51 AM Subject: [COWs] Re: rides " not available" and a parents celebration breakfast! Chris H. ________________________________ From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 8:06:47 AM Subject: [COWs] Re: rides Is that a "not available"? I'm not quite sure by your response. By the way, I like the "celebration breakfast" as a lame attempt to persuade the kids that the first day of school is a reason to celebrate. Or, is the breakfast just for the parents?! Kinnie ________________________________ From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:15:05 PM Subject: [COWs] Re: rides Be great Tues. morning but we take the kids to school for the first day.Then celebration breakfast.. Chris H. ________________________________ From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> To: [email protected]; [email protected] Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 9:02:33 PM Subject: [COWs] rides I plan to ride 50 miles Tues. morning (8:30 or 9:00a.m.. start) and 75 miles Thursday afternoon (2:00 or 3:00pm start). Is anyone interested in joining me? Kinnie __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
