I don't have a link- send that to me please.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Cynthia" <[email protected]>
To: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 6:38 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: FW: Fw: You've go to watch this - amazing



I look at this and just cry. If I could ride like that...I wouldn't be
working where I am now!!!

On Sep 28, 7:11 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> This is sick,
> Kevin eat your heart out.
>
>
>
> ------- Original Message -------
>
> From : JOHN U III KING[mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent : 9/27/2009 11:11:46 AM
> To : [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
> Cc : [email protected]
> Subject : FW: Fw: You've go to watch this - amazing
>
> --- On Mon, 9/21/09, Jack Huss <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: Jack Huss <[email protected]>
> Subject: You've go to watch this - amazing
> To: "Jack Huss" <[email protected]>
> Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 9:53 PM
>
> All I can say is WOW…haven’t seen riding like this since I was a kid…a 
> little slow at first but
> hang with it…
>
> Click here: NEWS DEFAULT VIRAL ST_UIP
>
> =
>
> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus 
> signature database 4445
> (20090921) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>
> http://www.eset.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to