Chris/Kim

 

Being that work is still slow again today, I will join you for the lunch
ride.  Let's meet at the "Y" 12 noon.  We'd have time for Kim to get
around 28 miles.

 

Tim

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chris
Hawley
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [COWs] Wed. lunch box ride

 

I plan to ride Kim. I hope we can get a few more to join in.Should be
finished by 1:45 if we start at 12.I c.an ride at anytime. Rain showers
are expected sometime late in the day

 

Chris H.

 

 

 

----- Original Message ----

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 4:14:05 PM

Subject: Re: [COWs] Wed. lunch box ride

 

If anyone plans to ride tomorrow I'd like to join in. I need to be
finished by 1:45. Kevin, call in sick and ride with us! Tell them you
have pre-spring fever ;)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

 

-----Original Message-----

From: "David C." <[email protected]>

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:35:14 

To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs<[email protected]>

Subject: [COWs] Wed. lunch box ride

 

I will not be able to do the lunch box ride tomorrow at noon.  I might

be able to get out a little earlier, but I will not be sure until

tomorrow morning. dont count on me this week.

love this weather......

 

Dave C.

 

 

 

-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.

To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

 

 

      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


Reply via email to