I've got a Polar CS200 - wireless everything including cadence and heart rate 
monitor.  It's nice, but I had to send it back to Polar for repairs after using 
for only a few months.  They were very responsive and replaced the defective 
parts and shipped back pretty quickly.  I think I paid $150, but they are 
probably cheaper now.

________________________________________
From: [email protected] 
[[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ronnie Raper 
[[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 8:32 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [COWs] cyclocomputers

Sigma 1600 series digital wireless w/ cadence. Shows speed, cadence, max speed, 
avg speed, and several other functions. Don carries them. Around $100. Works 
well for me, has the info I want.

Ronnie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of SteveS
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 8:10 PM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: [COWs] cyclocomputers

I've got to get a new cyclocomputer.  Would you guys mind sharing what
you have and if you are happy with it?

Thanks,
SteveS

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to