I like that!  The law is lame!  kp

--- On Wed, 2/17/10, Kim Benson <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Kim Benson <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] FW: banner proof
To: "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 4:32 PM


Hey guys-need your help one more time! Since 2ft seems mighty small, and some 
states have 3ft as the law, I thought about this banner. 
It hopefully says we need space to be safe and maybe they will think MORE than 
2 ft rather than, well, I only HAVE to lawfully give 2ft. 
 :)

I’m going to go with this one unless someone has a better idea.

Thanks again~


------ Forwarded Message
From: 243-SIGN <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:36:52 -0500
To: Kim Benson <[email protected]>
Subject: banner proof



------ End of Forwarded Message

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to