Oh!  I thought we were playing "Jeopardy"

my bad!

Then I guess we'll just keep up this insanity in search for the real reason.

The truth is out there!

A couple more recovery drinks and I may have it figured out!

Oh no!  cramp!!!!  Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!   Medic!!!!



  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: John Olmstead 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [COWs] Sunday 132 Mile Ride Report!!!


        That was a question, "Because it's fun?" Tough day without a doubt!

        --- On Sun, 6/6/10, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:


          From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
          Subject: [COWs] Sunday 132 Mile Ride Report!!!
          To: [email protected]
          Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010, 6:54 PM


              Left home for Raleigh shortly after 5:00am.  Saw the crime scene 
on Raleigh Road.  Must have been 20+ emergency vehicles and a huge crane.  I 
knew something really bad had happened but I continued on.
              7 riders including John o. left North Raleigh around 7:00am. for 
a bike ride around Kerr Lake into Virginia.  Perfect weather for the first leg 
but a repeat of Saturday was in store.  Captn. Mike D. sporting a fixed gear.  
He is the man!  The heat became brutal as well as the wind.  25+ mph wind gusts 
off the Lake.  We were getting hammered.  John (who took a pass on Saturday's 
ride (wuss!)) was in top form flying up the hills.  We were all suffering at 
mile 101 when an 18% climb was added to the route on Mountain Road.  This is 
insane!  I asked John why we do this and he said because it's fun!  I told him 
"fun" just left the room, turned out the light and closed the door!  We spent 
the next 30 miles cussing the heat and the wind.  It did no good.  I cramped up 
with about 5 miles to go but still managed to finish with John, Geof and Brian 
in the lead pack.  132 miles and NO KP I'm not up for 50 miles tomorrow!
          tim    
          -- 
          You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
          To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
       



  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to