....

...many cycling publications stress the importance of
staking your claim on the road.  Ride the edge and you
will get squeezed by aggressive drivers who have no respect.
This only pushes me more to the middle of the lane.  Maybe
the cyclists in the triangle who often get lambasted are on to
something.

Thanks for sharing dc.
And yea,  I think i am feeling better  from da funk and hope to
get back in da saddle soon.  tdf has kept me somewhat sane
after having to endure all this cow's riding posts.  But keep
them coming.....








On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 9:07 AM, David C. <[email protected]> wrote:

> I got word that there was a female cyclist hit by a large truck
> Tuesday on Packhouse Rd.   The mirror of the truck hit her handle
> bars.  She had the driver take her to the hospital.  She was lucky to
> only have minor injures.  Not sure she would want me to put her name
> out there so I will not say, but I wanted to make everyone aware of
> the accident.  I have never seen her on the road nor does she ride
> with the CoWs. (that I know of)  I was also told this morning that she
> was planning to get back on the bike today…..good for her.
> Be careful out there all you CoWs….
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to