This is Bob Luppino, one of the new Bobs (the one from SC) to the group. I got 
an email from my old riding group in SC that contained the link to this song 
that was modified by one of the members of that group. I thought I'd share it 
with the group and nominate it as a possible theme song for the CoWs...that is 
if there isn't one already.  You may need to copy and paste to your browser, 
but it's worth the trip.

BTW...I had to head home to empty the attic in the old house this weekend and 
missed the rides.  With the heat index near 105 here, I'm sure that I sweated 
as much as if I had ridden but with a lot less fun.

 http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/a85fdd86c


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to