Great!

--- On Tue, 8/3/10, Kim Benson <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Kim Benson <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [COWs] Atlantic Beach
To: "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 9:58 AM


Hey Kinnie-it’s possible I could ride Thursday evening an/or Friday morning. I 
will let you know as soon as we make our weekend plans~


On 8/3/10 8:50 AM, "Kinnie Pruden" <[email protected]> wrote:


Hey,  Is anyone riding at Atlantic Beach Thursday or Friday?  I'd love to ride, 
but I have to plan ahead as I will need a sitter.  kp
 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to