This is monotonous but what the heck.  John o. and I rode another 125 miles 
yesterday.  Our second 200K in 7 days as we're gearing up for that 1000K ride 
in 3 weeks.  There were 30+ riders at the start and while I was socializing at 
the back the lead group of 8 or 9 including John got away from me and stayed 
away.  Jeez, it was a take no prisoners kind of day.  There were no long rest 
stops either for me to catch up.  Everyone filled the water bottles and back on 
the bikes with 2 min. pit stops.  Those guys pacing 20+ all day.  So many hills 
and a head wind back to Morrisville from Snow Camp the last 50 miles.  I'm 
totally wasted at mile 100 and I crawl back the last 25 miles.  John is already 
finishing lunch when I arrive.  Very nice day to ride, cloud cover all morning 
with the sun finally coming out at lunch as we were finishing up.

tim      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to