Congrats Chris!  Great time!  kp

--- On Sun, 8/22/10, Chris Hawley <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] 5K run in Greenville Saturday morning
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 22, 2010, 2:05 AM


My morning was spent running a 5K race in Greenville with friends in support of 
The Center for Family Violence Prevention.. Great course through residential 
neighborhood...Finished 25th out of 152 with a time of 21 min. and 55 sec. 7:04 
mile splits..PR.
I think I may be getting ready for a half in Dec. You were right KP if you get 
started it's hard to stop testing your limits !!!

I finding I don't have many

Chris H.

P.S. I'll see you at OSB at 2


      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.




      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to