...

.....dude, i have nightmares about this kind of stuff.  The tower
on bryant rd N of Bailey is the tallest I have ever seen but
would not touch this.  Only way I would think of doing this is
w/ a freebase chute that would auto-open if I fell.  Bet they
get paid well.







On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:25 PM, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:

>  I don't usually forward links to the group but this is an awesome video!
>
> If you're afraid of heights this video may not be for you!
>
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81103313/
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to