I was planning to go out solo for 25 - 30 miles, pacing 20+ right after lunch, 
welcome to join me. I have to pick up kids at 3:30.

My feelings won't be hurt if you don't tho.

Ronnie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of SteveS
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 9:17 AM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: [COWs] Friday Afternoon Ride

Anyone up for a ride this afternoon at 1pm.  I have to be back by 3 to
pick up my boys.

SteveS.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to