I'm in sat.
What kind of miles are you guys thinking? 

I will need to be back no later then 9:30 so I might have to break off at some 
point and head home if yall are looking for more then 40.  

DC



________________________________
From: Ronnie Raper <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 11:24:42 AM
Subject: [COWs] Sat ride


I know this is early, but I just got a call from Ken Keeter from Red Oak/RM 
about riding Sat. He is interested in joining us and maybe a couple others with 
him. Perhaps the chosen route will allow them to meet up somewhere around 97. 

 
Anyway, Cynthia, can you add him to the google group? His email is 
[email protected]
 
Ken, hopefully this will get you added before Friday when all the ride info is 
usually sent out.
 
Ronnie Raper, CPA
Anthony & Tabb, P.A.
Wilson, NC
 -- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to