You rest by doing recovery rides!

OSB!  5:15  16-18mph!




  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: ssp 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [COWs] Thursday Evening Ride ?


  ...


  ...i forgot.  It will not hurt my feelings
  to say it is time to rest.  :)







  On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:59 PM, ssp <[email protected]> wrote:

    ...


    ...dude,  getting my work finished up and trying to decide.
    I will be good for a 16-18mph jaunt thru the countryside if
    you wanna go.  ~5:15 osb?







    On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:

      Anyone riding this evening ?
      I need a painless ride.
      Tapering for a BIG ride Saturday.

      I haven't yet decided on a Friday morning ride!
      So many choices but I really need a rest day.
      I dunno!

      --
      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
      To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
      To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
      For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.







  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to