Dana and I  headed to hill country and met up with Kinnie and David for a 
beautiful ride this morning. David chose a hilly route to start since he had to 
leave after 20 miles. Lovely. Then the girls took off for another 35 miles on a 
more flat route. Well, I just don't think there IS a flat route in that part of 
the country. I will admit we found a great road that didn't have too many 
hills, but getting there included several miles of hilly roads. Oh well, comes 
with the territory!  :) 

It was an awesome ride with great company! Hope everyone has a great weekend. 

Sent from my wireless mobile


      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to