Man I have been looking for a place to do yoga. Where do you go too? Also sorry 
I've never rode with anyone of yall. I been off the bike for a few months now 
recovering from an injury.  I look forward to riding with you all soon. 
Regards,
Jarryd
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From: ssp <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:57:21 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [COWs] Re: Checkers 5:15 tonight

...

stardude:
come on to yoga class @ 6:30
it will help w/ the addiction





On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:

> Oh what the heck!
> I'll give it a try!
>
>
> On Oct 13, 9:05 am, "David C." <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Who is in tonight?
> > 5:15 Checkers
> > +/- 25 miles
> > DC
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to