Probably not going, raining,
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: david caudle <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Date: 10/20/10 15:54
Subject: Re: [COWs] Wed afternoon ride up date


I'm still planning to live the Y at a little after 5 to try and catch up, but I 
will be on the "rainy day" bike so not sure I can.....I'll try.
DC 



From: Jim Davis <[email protected]> 
To: COWS <[email protected]> 
Sent: Wed, October 20, 2010 2:10:21 PM 
Subject: [COWs] Wed afternoon ride up date 


5:00 OSB who is in? 
58 to 97 to Vickers Rd through Elm City 
David C will be leaving the Y at 5:15 to chase down the break. 
You can choose to ride with the rabbit or the hound 
Jim 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. 
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cyclistsofwilson-cows+ 
[email protected]. 
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. 



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. 
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. 
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. 



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to