I have survived Kim's class, burned a surprising 700 calories
Great work out for bikers, strengthens the core and streches out the hip 
flexors.
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: ssp <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Date: 01/21/11 02:16
Subject: [COWs] ....diversity(spin/swim) options

.... 

....ok,  got to get these legs back into riding shape.  I'm gonna be
the first to admit the lack of desire to ride in da cold weather  <50deg.
But I also feel guilty taking up spots in the spin class at the Y when
those guys go all the time.  I think I have found the niche.  Generally,
no one is in the spin room after ~7:30pm weeknights nor after ~10:30am
on sat or sun afternoons.  If anyone is interested in some spinning I
am gonna try to make it a regular spin time during these hours.  If you
have a specific time just post and maybe we can get a crew to spin for
1-1.5-2 hrs.  No class specifics just good fun spinning w/ that awesome
music box they have in the spin room.  Also, if any of you heavy legged bike
dudes want to foray into expanded horizons, sat afternoon and sun afternoon
1-5pm is a great time to stretch out is some 80+deg water.  Unlike the new
raleigh school board it's probably good to diversify the body.  Of course, if 
you
really want a beneficial workout visit Kim's Pilates' class @ da Y.  I know I
would die in there!
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. 
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. 
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. 



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to