I saw a trio of guys this afternoon late. about 720 on Fhills... I guess
getting back in. I was in the big diesel Ford making sure I was in the way
of the traffic behind me.. J

 

 

 

Mark C. Fulford

Ballistics Technology International, LTD.

PO BOX 2512

511 Goldsboro Street NE

Wilson, NC 27894

252-205-1038 cell

252-360-1650 office

252-281-5627 fax

 <http://www.ballisticstech.com/products/shoothouses.htm>
http://www.ballisticstech.com/products/shoothouses.htm

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tim & Susan
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Tuesday Evening Bike Ride!

 

    Susan, Pete, James, Steve B., Bill S., Bob L., Jonathan, Jeff P., Brian,
mtb Dan, Derek and I, 12 riders, I think!  Cruised out to Elm City for 22
miles.  Very little breeze today.  We paced around at ~18mph with some
spirited sections thrown in.  From Elm City back to Wilson the group split
up a bit to allow some of the riders to stretch their legs.  Great day for a
ride.  Tomorrow, maybe not!

 

tim

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to