Hey guys.... 
       I had a chance to see some damage from todays storms and its really bad 
on @ Hwy 42/Forest Hills Road. I'm sure some of you have seen pictures already. 
I was fortunate with my home and work, just yard debri and trash, but I know 
some of you might not be so lucky. We have helped one family with moving some 
furniture out of a home that had roof damage late today. I have access to 
moving trucks/storage if anyone needs temporary space.
If anyone needs any help tomm cleaning up or clearing debri, I dont mind 
helping. Email or call me.  Hope all of you and your family are ok.
Lee

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to