Your best bet is Don's in Wilson, he is buiding a bike for me,
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: 05/18/11 08:03 AM
Subject: Re: [COWs] Re: White Lake

So long as the run is relatively flat. :). The RM bike shops are Steve's and 
Moore's. I don't believe either is equipped to work on higher end road bikes. 
If I need major work done on my bike I go to 3Sports in Richmond (where I 
bought my bike). If I need tinkering I take it to a buddy who has a real job 
during the day and tinkers on bikes in the evening; Eric Seale. Kp 
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: Jon Anderson <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 07:36:59 -0400
To: <[email protected]>
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [COWs] Re: White Lake


Kinnie : you will love couer d alene! It is beautiful. I race IMCDA in 2010 and 
loved it. Tough course but unbelievable area. If you get in I'll be glad to 
tell you all I remember about the course.
Btw- would you recommend any bike shop in Rocky Mount...or is there one? I'm 
coming down for a meeting tomorrow and need to have a road bike built up.On May 
18, 2011 6:28 AM, "Kinnie Pruden" <[email protected]> wrote:
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to