OOOOOOO WWEEEE!  Fast is the word of the day.  I got a great lead out
then saw reality and eased off.  Truth in reporting, I could not hang.
I tracked these NASCAR beasts by the trail of smoking pavement they left
in their wake.  Finished the same route (I think) at a 19.5 avg.  Cloudy
and cool great way to start the day.

 

I am out this weekend.   

 

Jeff 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of david
caudle
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 8:38 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Friday 6:15am Rocket Ride report

 

Showed up at osb and Ronnie was the only one waiting. He ask me what the
pace was going to be because I dont think either of use was looking for
what we were about to get.  I said maybe 21-22.  Turbo Dan showed up and
I knew we were in for it this morning.  Would someone please test this
guy....

Jeff joined us until hormes church, but I don't think he wanted such a
fast pace, not that he could not hang....

Mr. Turbo set the rocket pace down nash...took hornes church, old
smithfield, friday, lamm, Blomery, packhouse, nash (nice route
Jim...thanks for the idea) 25 miles at 23.5

Nice day to be on a bike.

 

REMINDER!!!!  Youth Triathlon is tomorrow morning at the Rec.
Volunteers needed...contact me at the Y or email.  We have 60 kids
signed up so far.  Race starts at 8:30...volunteers needed as early as
6am

 

 

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [COWs] Friday 6:15am Rocket Ride

Sorry I missed the ride. Guess I needed the sleep more!

Chris H.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless



-----Original message-----

From: david caudle <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, Aug 12, 2011 02:12:36 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [COWs] Friday 6:15am Rocket Ride

Ill b there
DC

On Thu Aug 11th, 2011 7:12 PM EDT DRM wrote:

>I plan on riding Friday at 6:15am for a "brisk" pace. Will likely be
>about an hour. Post if you want to meet at OSB otherwise I will ride
>from my driveway.
>
>Dan
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
>To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to