I failed to post the ride from yesterday, Thursday Aug 18th (oh the
shame).  No one posted for the ride, I was running late so I did not
head to OSB but rather rolled from the driveway and headed out Nash St
to ride Pearson's Point.  As I crossed Packhouse Rd Nick rolls up beside
me!  He said he could see my red light a "mile away", yes ole Lanterne
Rouge really does have a red light.  Off we roll and turn in a solid 16
miles at 21 pace.  It was a perfect morning for a ride.  Really happy to
have Nick join me, made me feel guilty for not going by OSB.  Great way
to start the day.

Next week may well be it for the Daybreak rides.  Light is getting
scarce and school starts next Thursday (has it been that long already).
None-the-less watch for the post I plan to try to get a few more in.  

LR

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to