I'll bring you some chicken feed Jim. Not very good tho. Kinda gritty. I have 
been riding some and doing intervals inside. I don't have the miles on my legs. 
Great, great ride and I enjoyed seeing everyone that was there. 

Steven Brake 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Jim Davis" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Sunday pm ride report
Date: Sun, Jan 29, 2012 5:19 pm


Strong herd of 8, left for Nick's second favorite route, whir li gig park and 
St Mary's Ch.
Steve B showed up after several months on the chicken farm, claiming no ride 
for months.  May not have been riding, but drug testing is needed, suspected of 
eating the steroid infused chicken feed on the farm.  Dale did some monster 
head wind pulls and then rides away from everyone on target hill.  Strong 
riding by everyone, 34 miles 19.3 avg. and hot chocolate at DD at the finish.
Great day to be on the bike.
Jim 

Sent from my iPad

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]..
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to