Here, here! (Beverage of choice raised to toast tailwinds)

Ronnie

---- Jim Davis <[email protected]> wrote: 
> Kim, Tim, Brian and I left DD for the lunch box ride, temp 65 and climbing, 
> double digit SW wind.  Brian and Kim did monster efforts on Sims Rd, yes Tim 
> and I let them work while we recovered.  Going through Sims I remarked to Kim 
> since we were in town talking was allowed, she stated there was no one to 
> talk to.  I objected and was told you might climb like a girl but you don't 
> talk like one.  I guess that is a compliment.
> Alas the double digit tailwind got the best of us as we turned on Old 
> Raleigh, first Lucas and then Brian with Kim sitting on his wheel, my legs 
> were still out on hwy 231, where I left them yesterday chasing DC.  As Ronnie 
> would say why waste a good tailwind.
> 24 miles, 18.4 average, as COWS go it was a recovery ride and a fun one.
> Great day to be on the bike,
> Jim
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPad
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to