I plan to leave from the back parking lot of the YMCA at 5pm tomorrow
21 miles and I plan to be back by 6pm
Lunch box route
 
Please note that the parking at the Y is very limited at 5pm. if you can ride 
your bike to meet me that would be very helpful.  Post if you are coming. 
DC


________________________________
From: Bob Luppino <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 8:38 PM
Subject: [COWs] Spring Charity Rides


CoWs...Here are some rides that I am doing this Spring.  Steven Brake will be 
joining me for New Bern and Granville County (if I decide to do Granville).  
Steven will also be doing Scotland Neck along with several other CoWs is last 
year is any indication.

March 31:  Granville County Sheriff’s Ride, Oxford – metric and full 
centuries        https://www.bikereg.com/Net/15458

May 5:  Cyclists Going Coastal, New Bern – many ride lengths; I’m doing the 
full century    http://www.coastallandtrust.org/goincoastal

May 19:  Country Roads Bicycle Tour, Scotland Neck  --metric century    
http://townofscotlandneck.com/

I hope to see some CoWs at these events.-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to