What a gorgeous day for a late day ride.  Sunshine, warm temps and fairly light 
wind.  I did a solo steady pace ride of 37 miles at an 18.4 mph pace.  My route 
was Lake Wilson/Tilghman/London Church/97/Old Carriage/West Mount-Sandy 
Cross/Vaughans Chapel/Bend of the River/Old Bailey/Graham Brantley/Old 
Smithfield/Hornes Church/Bloomery/Packhouse/Nash.  When I left the house, the 
weather websites said wind from the north (very wrong) or west; turned out it 
was more SSW.  So, what I took as climbing strong was actually climbing with a 
tailwind.  My anti-CoWs ride (tailwind first) had several opportunities for 
practicing “flat climbing” into the wind.  Overall a fantastic day on a bike 
that I wish could have been longer.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/158008457

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to