I'm in as long as I get my but out of bed!

Chris H.
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: david caudle <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, May 8, 2012 23:04:48 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [COWs] Wed morning ride

Sounds like a good group for the morning ride.  6 so far….I say lets do the 
lunch box route.(allows us to test out the new pavement and bike lane on 
packhouse)  From DD its 23.5 miles.  Bolt sad he needs a few less 
miles....instead of less miles I say ride faster.  With this many people all 
you CoWs can handle that I know. Short pulls....
Like I said…leave at 6…back by 7:15.
Don’t forget your lights…
DC    



________________________________
From: "Glover, Jeff" <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]> 
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 2:32 PM
Subject: RE: [COWs] Wed morning ride


Where are you Steve Sullivan?

Jeff 



________________________________
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David Caudle
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 2:31 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [COWs] Wed morning ride


Great......have not been out on the road with you in a while Jeff. 
Bolt, Lee anyone else who likes riding that early? 
I did not even check the weather until now. 30% chance of rain. As long as its 
not a hard rain I'll probably still roll out on time.
DC

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2012, at 2:25 PM, "Glover, Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote:


Weather permitting I am in.  Be sure to bring your light so I can see you in 
the distance!
>
>Jeff 
>
>
>
>___________

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to