I have a triathlon that I am doing in Maine in about 14 days and need to
borrow a bike box to ship my bike on a plane. Does anyone have one a could
possibly borrow?

Joe Strange


On 8/12/12 5:44 AM, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>   Today's Topic Summary
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/topics
> * Half-marathon training run <#group_thread_0>  [9 Updates]
> * Sunday ride <#group_thread_1>  [3 Updates]
> * GPS Enabled Watches <#group_thread_2>  [6 Updates]
> * 110K Ride Report! <#group_thread_3>  [5 Updates]
> * Saturday COWS <#group_thread_4>  [1 Update]
> * Rocky mt ride <#group_thread_5>  [4 Updates]
> * Sat morning ride <#group_thread_6>  [2 Updates]
>    
>  Half-marathon training run
> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/t/76613558ab9efa57>
>   
>> Jonathan Pender <[email protected]> Aug 11 06:03PM -0400
>> 
>>  Opted to run today in lieu of biking. Wished I had biked!!! Started at 7.
>> Ran 58 to Hornes Church. Left on Bloomery to Packhouse. Sore knee the whole
>> run gave way to a slow pace. Pace averaged 13:05 ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/a852b14828bf3ad6>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> Jim Davis <[email protected]> Aug 11 07:27PM -0400
>> 
>>  Your body is sending you a message you continue to ignore.  Bite the bullet
>> like I did and hang up the running shoes and save what is left of your
>> joints,
>> Birdman
>>  
>> Sent from my iPad
>>  
>>  ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/5c4d0149cecb4169>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> Jonathan Pender <[email protected]> Aug 11 07:42PM -0400
>> 
>>  You're right. Got to hang them up.
>>  
>> Jonathan Pender
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>  
>>  ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/2726e0e656421be1>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Aug 11 09:01PM -0400
>> 
>>  Go to WWW.jeffgalloway.com and you'll never look back.
>>  
>> Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device
>>  
>> ----- Reply message -----
>> From: "Jim Davis" <[email protected]>
>> Date: Sat, Aug 11, 2012 ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/55989f5413200fb6>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> Jonathan Pender <[email protected]> Aug 11 09:37PM -0400
>> 
>>  Many thanks! One of the guys doing the Marine Corps Marathon with my college
>> roommate and me swears by this guy and his plan. That's the way he's
>> training. They're both out Charlotte so we can't run ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/31a12c4f48a00db5>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Aug 11 10:11PM -0400
>> 
>>  My times and distances have gotten much better since going to run/walk.
>>  
>> Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device
>>  
>> ----- Reply message -----
>> From: "Jonathan Pender" <[email protected]> ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/530b53d1a46617a6>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> Aug 11 11:17PM -0400
>> 
>>  I love the run/walk, especially for a long distance tri.  I did a roughly
>> 4:15/:45 for my Ironman.  My run (marathon) was 4:22 with a negative split.
>> I was very pleased with the run/walk results!  ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/7385b36f29551737>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "The General " <[email protected]> Aug 11 11:23PM -0400
>> 
>>  I'm in the middle of training for the Philadelphia Rocks rock n roll half
>> marathon next month. I don't really have a training plan. I stick to a 3 to 4
>> mile run twice a week. Then a mid range. ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/a3096bd3c0442089>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "The General " <[email protected]> Aug 11 11:24PM -0400
>> 
>>  Same here KP. Run/ walk on long mileage days. Though some days I have by
>> habit a hard time walking when running alone. But it does help!
>>  
>> " The General "
>>  
>>  
>>  ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/ff7c9014dbf72b09>
>>  
>>  
>     
>  Sunday ride 
> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/t/e6f6dffce5094f2d>
>   
>> Jim Davis <[email protected]> Aug 11 08:27PM -0400
>> 
>>  Jay and I are going out at 9:50 from DD join if you can
>> Birdman
>>  
>>  
>> Sent from my iPad
>>  ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/623d9a4e99f14443>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "Bob Luppino" <[email protected]> Aug 11 08:31PM -0400
>> 
>>  What's the pace and distance?  Is this a recovery ride?
>>  
>>  
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Jim Davis
>> Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:27 PM
>> To: [email protected] ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/ca0e0a0c5aa05384>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "The General " <[email protected]> Aug 11 11:27PM -0400
>> 
>>  Is anyone doing the usual 2pm recovery ride?
>>  
>> " The General "
>>  
>>  
>>  ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/a7c1b7270e56abb1>
>>  
>>  
>     
>  GPS Enabled Watches
> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/t/b4a5b5074b23ba8c>
>   
>> Brian Mathews <[email protected]> Aug 11 03:03PM -0400
>> 
>>  Hi,
>>  
>> Looking for a good watch for biking, running and possibly swimming. 2 things
>> I definitely want is GPS and HRM.  Does anyone have the Garmin Forerunner
>> 910XT?  Seems quite bulky?  Any other ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/85b1391c662f36cf>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Aug 11 03:41PM -0400
>> 
>>  Have been looking at the 910 myself.  Good reviews so far.  A bit bulky but
>> better than some previous models.
>>  
>> Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device
>>  
>> ----- Reply message ----- ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/50be25cdad4f6a50>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> Jonathan Pender <[email protected]> Aug 11 05:57PM -0400
>> 
>>  I have the older model Garmin Forerunner 305. I use it for cycling and
>> running. Love it but it is quite bulky; it's similar to the 310 xt. Whatever
>> you decide, I think you'll be happy with the ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/7a08308ea65e1206>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> Aug 11 06:03PM -0400
>> 
>>  I have the 310xt, couldn't live without it.  The 910 looks very cool.  Kp
>>  
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>  
>>  ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/61d3824d4ab89bd4>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Aug 11 07:03PM -0400
>> 
>>  Bunch of swim features PK the 910xt.  Links like its got some nice use
>> around the pool and open water.
>>  
>> Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device
>>  
>> ----- Reply message -----
>> From: "Kinnie Pruden" ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/832c88953b2b02a4>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> Aug 11 11:23PM -0400
>> 
>>  I've read about the 910.  I'm hoping my watch grows old soon.  :). Kp
>>  
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>  
>>  ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/fa57900c940e0e1a>
>>  
>>  
>     
>  110K Ride Report!
> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/t/4a73973f605a9830>
>   
>> "Tim & Susan" <[email protected]> Aug 11 07:14PM -0400
>> 
>>  http://connect.garmin.com/activity/209339490
>>  
>> Susan and I drove to Morrisville this morning where team "Lucas" did their
>> first brevet together.  Some groups left out for earlier events but we left
>> ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/16362dfc95900d33>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "Jeff Glover" <[email protected]> Aug 11 08:04PM -0400
>> 
>>  Go Susan!  Sounds like the beginning of many more spousal brevets.
>>  
>> From: Tim & Susan
>> Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 7:14 PM
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: [COWs] 110K ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/fb8d8f9db0081bb5>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "Bob Luppino" <[email protected]> Aug 11 08:11PM -0400
>> 
>>  Congratulations Susan.  I¹m not surprised that Speedy Gonzalez won the day.
>>  
>> I also not surprised that Tim couldn¹t settle for a little 120K for the
>> weekend.  Have fun on your little recovery ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/19f004eeef445c3>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> ssp <[email protected]> Aug 11 09:07PM -0400
>> 
>>  ...
>>  
>> ...yea Susan!
>>  
>>  
>>  
>>  
>>  ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/fc848b8fe729cab4>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> Aug 11 11:18PM -0400
>> 
>>  You go girl!  Kp
>>  
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>  
>>  ...more 
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/9b272dbeb3b75353>
>>  
>>  
>     
>  Saturday COWS 
> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/t/185e93377b8d3c7>
>   
>> "Jeff Glover" <[email protected]> Aug 11 08:38PM -0400
>> 
>>  A strong herd of five gathered at DD under cloudy skies and threatening rain
>> for a 7:30 roll out.  Nick, Dale, Wally, Kim and LR took a southerly route
>> into the wind toward Kenly with a return ride ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/5ef53cb16e906ec0>
>>  
>>  
>     
>  Rocky mt ride 
> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/t/c8c31660f3a5e94>
>   
>> Jim Davis <[email protected]> Aug 11 02:14PM -0400
>> 
>>  BobL, chicken farmer Birdman and Jay ( Doc's son-in-law) met at NC Wesleyan
>> with the the threat of rain.  Nick must have stayed in retirement in spite,of
>> a post saying he would come if no rain. ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/bc3d70af75fd549b>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "Bob Luppino" <[email protected]> Aug 11 04:37PM -0400
>> 
>>  Here is the Garmin report from my version of the ride.  As Jim noted, I fell
>> back into the first chase group with Sam, Ken, Tim and Clint from Rocky
>> Mount.  We kept a steady pace through the hills and ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/f332fcf67d0975c6>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Aug 11 07:15PM
>> -0400  
>> 
>>  Some of the guys in the front group ask if I had any idea who was on that
>> fixed gear (Jay). I said yes I do way? They said because that dude is killing
>> us on that thing!!! He is very very strong!! ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/b3149fb7242634de>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> "Bob Luppino" <[email protected]> Aug 11 08:07PM -0400
>> 
>>  Jay was definitely the star of the ride.  Most riders were astonished that
>> he was doing the ride on a single speed.  When they found out it was really a
>> fixie, they could not believe it. ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/a7567bf2cc65d166>
>>  
>>  
>     
>  Sat morning ride
> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/t/1b646faa47b2e6f6>
>   
>> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Aug 11 10:10AM -0400
>> 
>>  Woke this morning around 5 to thunder storms.  Thought about going back to
>> bed but decided to get Ready anyway and see if storm passed.  Good news,
>> storm passed.  Left the house around 6:30. ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/ef7f56550c51114f>
>>  
>>  
>   
>> Jon Anderson <[email protected]> Aug 11 11:27AM -0700
>> 
>>  I went out from Tarboro and rode a 33 mile route 3 time for 100 solo
>> miles.   Pace was about 21.2 mph.  Wind got pretty rough by lap 3 and
>> really hurt me.  Last 15 miles were all about survival. ...more
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/msg/c7cc1c0f0f8dd9cd>
>>  
>>  
>   
>  
> 
>  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group
> cyclistsofwilson-cows.
>  You can post via email <mailto:[email protected]> .
>  To unsubscribe from this group, send
> <mailto:[email protected]>  an empty message.
>  For more options, visit
> <http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows/topics>  this group.
>  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to