Yes I've been dealing with some personal issues which mean I've done ...
pretty much nothing lately.  No one should feel like they are waiting on me,
it'll probably be a little while before I redo my doxygen package.  If
someone else does it first, that would be great.  And while graphviz got the
votes, there was never a clear decision on the legal status, and I haven’t
yet done the obvious thing and attempted to follow it up with the graphviz
people themselves.

FWIW I did manage to get upstream to patch the doxygen textmode bug, I just
haven’t done anything since then.

Gareth
PS: I realise there is a new version of aspell, and a beta of nano to
consider - I'll get round to looking at them shortly, I hope!