Hi all,

I would like to upload new packages for libtommath for Windows 32 and 64.

They will be needed when Tcl 8.7 approaches final state (that will still
take considerable time ...), but at least it will allow me to do some
testing earlier: libtommath 1.2 is final, so no need to wait for that.

I'm already maintaining the cygwin (32-bit and 64-bit) port of libtommath,
so doing the mingw-w64 parts as well is quite trivial. I already have
working cygport files.

Could someone please add those two package names to the cygwin-pkg-maint
file, and add the necessary directores so I can do the upload ?

Thanks!
       Jan Nijtmans