On 30/08/2020 18:25, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
On 8/30/2020 11:46 AM, Jon Turney wrote:
On 30/08/2020 16:22, Ken Brown wrote:

OK, I've got a test release of ghostscript ready to go.  I've already tested it on the playground branch, so I know it builds.  If I put 'SCALLYWAG=deploy' in the cygport and push to master, will that do the job?

Sure, I have made things work like that.

Go ahead when you are ready.

It worked.  It took me two tries because the first time I added 'SCALLYWAG=deploy' I forgot to commit it before pushing.
That's a pleasant surprise :)

It should work in a similar way (for you) for any other packages.