On 30.10.2020 22:57, Brian Inglis wrote:
On 2020-10-30 15:34, Eric Blake wrote:
On 10/30/20 4:30 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:
I can also update and release what may be the last patched version of the
original wget 1.20.3 (currently 1.19.1) if Eric has no time, or ITA wget
if he agrees.

Also wget 1.20.3 final release for ITA or non-maintainer upload as Eric seems
MIA:

Yes, my time for cygwin has greatly diminished, so you are welcome to
take over wget.

Thanks Eric, good to know you're keeping so busy, expected under the
circumstances!

Not a great effort as there should be no to few more wget releases.

all your

Thanks
Marco