On Mon, 07 Dec 2020 20:31:58 +0100, Achim Gratz

> The no longer available gentoo link probably should be replaced by
> the description of Prefix/Cygwin (sorry, when I paste the link the mail
> gets rejected for whatever stupid reason).
>

> Regards,
> Achim.
> --
> +<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
>
> SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
> http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfSDada

README in cygport
====
(It should be noted that there have been renewed attempts to run Portage
on Cygwin[3], and this was even recently ITP'd and rejected[4].)
----
[3] http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Gentoo_on_Cygwin (no longer available)
[4] https://sourceware.org/legacy-ml/cygwin-apps/2006-03/msg00000.html
====

Sorry, I don't know how to rewrite it.
But, I've found http://gentoocygwin.sourceforge.net/ alive.
I guess it might be able to replace the unavailable link [3].

Lem