I've done a cleanup of cygwin-pkg-maint, removing a number of source packages names which no longer exist.

I also removed some source packages names whose ITPs stalled somehow. The packages were approved, but never got uploaded. Future ITPs of the same are welcome.

cmocka                                       Stephen Groat
https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-apps/2017-November/038771.html

git-filter-repo                              James Morris
https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-apps/2022-March/041928.html

libsass                                      Marcos Vives Del Sol
https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-apps/2016-June/037352.html

mtr                                          Brian Inglis
https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-apps/2019-July/039624.html