On 29/06/2022 19:35, Christian Franke wrote:
Christian Franke wrote:
Jon Turney wrote:
On 26/06/2022 17:33, Christian Franke wrote:
This patch adds the missing functionality to run the pre-install hook. It is limited to /etc/preremove/0p_* because there is possibly no use case for /etc/preremove/zp_*.

Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'there is possibly no use case': That you don't have one currently, or that you've reasoned that there can't be one?

I don't have one currently and found none which is useful in practice, but cannot prove that there is none. If desired, I could provide a patch which adds 'zp_*' support.

Meantime I realized that this is one of these cases where discussion may take longer than implementation. Attached is a patch ...

I applied this patch.

Thanks. I found a minor GUI issue during testing: Script filename display persists during package remove phase. Fixed with attached patch.

... which should be applied on top of this last patch.

Thanks.  Applied.