On 08/07/2022 13:38, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Hi Jon,
I have the impression that calm crashed.
Maybe it did not like the merging of ilmbase and openexr folders.

Can you check ?

Yes, it's not accepting uploads at the moment because it doesn't like the state of the relarea.

ERROR: unexpected files in openexr: ilmbase-2.2.0-1-src.hint,
ilmbase-2.2.0-1-src.tar.xz
ERROR: unexpected files in openexr: ilmbase-2.2.0-1-src.hint,
ilmbase-2.2.0-1-src.tar.xz

I created a ilmbase subdirectory and moved those files there.

That let your upload be attempted, and you seem to have resolved the duplicate package paths problem with that.