Hi there,

Today I'm attempting to update my python-imaging package, but I'm now finding that cygport has made the warning about duplicated files an error.

The source is at: https://gitlab.com/hamishmb/cygwin-python-imaging

Files are duplicated in these packages because there are .py files for each python release in /usr/lib/python3.*.

This doesn't seem to actually break package creation, but I'd like to get this reproducing correctly in scallywag, which I think will flag as failed because of this error.

I'm not sure whether this indicates that I'm packaging things the wrong way. If so, I'd be happy to learn how to improve my packages.

Hamish