Hi there,

While trying to get the latest version of wxWidgets 3.0.x to build, I found that I need to use an older version of autoreconf, as the format seems to have changed in a slightly incompatible way.

The "cygautoreconf" command seems to always use the latest version of autoreconf, and refuses to run if the latest version of autoreconf isn't installed.

Eventually I realised that I can just skip this step for this particular package, but is there a way to use an older version of autoreconf with the "cygautoreconf" command?

Thanks,

Hamish