On 09/10/2022 14:54, Federico Kircheis wrote:
Hello to everyone,

I would like to package nnn for cygwin

https://github.com/jarun/nnn/

[...]

A few minor comments on the cygport:

SUMMARY="nnn is a full-featured terminal file manager. It's tiny, nearly 0-config
and incredibly fast."

SUMMARY probably shouldn't start with the name of the package, because it's often used in contexts where the name of the package appears immediately before it.

Generally, I think it should be just a noun phrase, not an entire sentence.

I'd suggest just "a full-featured terminal file manager"

REQUIRES="libncursesw10 libreadline7"

It looks like these dependencies are successfully auto-detected, so you don't need to explicitly list them.

I added this to your authorized packages.

  • nnn Federico Kircheis